Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Ryan: Form

So I figured since Caroline posted something, I should too. Yeah, it has been a while, and I feel bad that we are doing such a poor job of following through with this whole thing. I am not presenting any brand new photos, but hopefully they are new for some of you out there. Hopefully once we all return back to Ontario the photo projects will go smoother.

So with no further ado, I present to you some of my photos of form...

[Victoria Park, Kitchener, ON -- Nikon D70s]













[South Rim, Grand Canyon, AZ -- Nikon Coolpix 4800]


Comments:
I'd have to say I see I similar formlessness in the pictures of Joy and Joel, although the lion captures the depth well. The others seem to be more shape than form. But maybe that's just me :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?