Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Project 3 - The Essential Elements 3 - Texture in photographs

As promised, here is project 3. I am posting these together just to ensure there isn't as big of a gap between projects. :P
"Texture is the visual interpretation of the tactile surface characteristics of objects. It gives an idea of what surfaces would feel like, so has an important role to play in successful pictures. Because touch is so fundamental to our everyday experience, strong texture in pictures helps to form part of the two-dimensional illusion of reality that is photography."

Comments:
There is a gap between projects! Show us some of your pictures the three of you. I know that you have some that you can share.
 
We're pretty bad eh? I guess we've all been busy with work and extra-curriculars. I haven't been out taking photos in over two weeks! Hopefully this weekend for me... and if not, the definitely when I'm in Arizona.
 
Yeah, as George mentioned, we've all been bad about posting. There is indeed no gap, but rather we added both projects in case we got ahead of ourselves and wanted to take tonnes of photos.

Hopefully I'll find some photo opportunities while in Penang (although sans the D-SLR).
 
Booooo. I told you to take it! You never listen.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?